Hello World! (again) As you all should know from reading my About Me page (if you haven’t, shame on you. Just kidding, but if you want to, here’s the link: Here!) I am a Whovian. Now for those of you who don’t know what/who a Whovian is, a Whovian is an eccentric fan of Doctor Who. What, or who, is Doctor Who some of you may ask? Well if you’re asking me that and don’t want to sit here for more than five hundred hours listening to me rant and vent about that miraculous man and his Public Police Call Box, just go to Netflix and start watching it. So it is an infamous fact that the Doctor has had a lot of companions over the years, and after being inspired by my friend up there that I tagged, or at least I hope I did, I have begun to wonder what kind of companion I would be for the Doctor. So let’s see and analyze some of my traits and then I’ll let you guys decide down in the comments!
1) I am hopelessly naïve: I will believe almost anything you say and if you’re nice to me, I’ll do almost anything you say as well. But then again, I don’t take well to being hurt- Ever. I can go from innocent and lost puppy to enraged lioness going in for the kill in mere matter of seconds if so If you choose to get sassy with me.
Doctor: Hi, I’m the Doctor. I’ll take you around the galaxy and let you see amazing creatures and we can go on adventures unlike any you have ever gone on before. I’m sorry about how I just blew up that building but-
Me: Where do I sign up?
2) Not only am I hopelessly naïve, I’m hopelessly sassy. See above.
*Alarms blaring after I push a button*
Doctor: What did you do?!?!
Me: I did whatever I did because I wanted to, space boy!
3) I also have an issue with being over compassionate and caring- like if something is hurt and I have grown attached to it (or if it just looks cute- no not even cute just helpless) I will help it. After reading the Dauntless Manifesto in Divergent by Veronica Roth, I have an involuntary response to coddle and try to fix what has been hurt or broken or is too weak or voiceless to speak up from themselves.
Doctor: Koral, we’ve got to go! Koral, like now! Koral, this planet is about to explode and I can’t help-
Me: DOCTOR CAN’T YOU SEE THIS CREATURE IS DYING? IT IS DYING AND I CAN’T JUST LEAVE IT! I WOULD RATHER DIE SAVING IT THAN LIVE WHILE IT IS DEAD!
4) Along with my need to protect and heal stuff, I am recklessly thick headed and stubborn. Oh god don’t get in my way when I want to do something I am fixed on doing/getting.
Doctor: Literally, we can not save it. It has to die or else we will corrupt history.
Me: I’m not leaving it. I can’t. I’ll be able to sleep soundly again. Please Doctor, there has to be some way. Something!
5) I am a hugger. I love to hug people, and if I am particularly fond of you, I like long hugs.
Doctor: Heh heh, Koral, you can let go now.
Me: Hold on. Five more seconds.
6) If I don’t like something, I’m going to whine. And I’m going to whine a lot.
Me: Doctor, I don’t want to go to Ancient India!
Doctor: Oh come on Koral, you’re going to love it, I promise!
Me: No Doctor, I rrreeeaaalllyyy don’t want to go.
*TARDIS starts going*
7) I am the “are-we-there-yet” type of person when we’re going somewhere I can’t wait to go to.
Me: Are we at Paris yet Doctor? Afterwards can we go to Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece? What about a moon? Can we go to a moon? Is there a Sun we can land on and it be safe? Doctor can we-
Doctor: Koral, why don’t we play a little game you humans like call “The Quiet Game”.
8) I am a bookworm to the extreme. Like on a bus tour in D.C., I was sitting closest to the window reading. Then again I was eleven. Then again I was on my- WELL OKAY LET’S READ THE EXCERPT SHALL WE.
Doctor: Koral, come look at this! It is the first ever Ood to- are you reading?
Me: Yes, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Five more minutes.
9) I’m clumsy, but I’m clever. I know this because on one too many occasions I have tripped and fallen and come to notice something or realize something with clearer perspective.
*I fall down on my face like an idiot after tripping over something with a my big galumphing feet*
Doctor: Koral, are you alright!
*reaches down to help me, and while I brush him off I squint at the TARDIS doors*
Me: Doctor, why does the TARDIS say BAD WOLF instead of Police Public Call Box on the top?
*DUN DUN DUN*
Alight so that was fun. This has been a draft in my Draft Section for two days now and I am very proud to have done three posts today! But I have been news… I think I’m going back to school tomorrow. Yes, I know, I’m sorry. But my fever and cough have gone down and I’m really behind and I’ve got QUEST Public Speaking on Saturday and a speech to deliver in English and just
So yeah. I’ll post some more probably later,
Thanks for reading.
Best of luck,
The Time Traveling Writer.