Hello my fellow lovely internet hermits (how does that sound? I think I’m going to call you guys that from now on. And for short, you’ll just be “my hermits.”)! Today I shall let you all in on my not-so-secret book hauls. I’ve had three of them in the part month-ish (I think one book haul happened in May, but let me check the calender and get back to you on that).
So along with working on book reviews and binge-watching Netflix when I’m at my dad’s house (Sherlock… I just), I have been going out and getting a lot of books recently. And here they are:
Book Haul #1: Sunday, May 31st- Flea Market
You go to the Flea Market and find some stuff you didn’t even know you needed! (And some stuff you knew you would never find anywhere else).
- The Hobbit or There and Back Again by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket
Book Haul #2: Monday, June 1st- Mr. K’s Used Books, CD, and Movies
I finally got to go to Mr’s K’s and trade out some books (they didn’t take all of them, phooey :() and here are the ones I got:
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (currently reading)
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Animal Farm by George Oewll
- Magyk (Septimus Heap #1) by Angie Sage
- Inkspell (Inkworld #2) by Cornelia Funk
- The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #1) by Michael Scott
- The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus #1) by Jonathan Stroud
- The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Book Haul #3: Saturday, June 13th- Dreamalot Books (some old used bookshop)
Now with this haul I actually got five books, but I left three of them at my dad’s house.
- The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy, #1) by Nick James
- Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
So there you have it my little hermits! I hope you like my little book haul and know that I went through a lot taking those pictures!
Home is where your books are,
The Time Traveling Writer.