Hello my little internet hermits! It is I, the magnificent me! I have returned with a lovely book tag for you guys. This one I found on Book Snacks’s blog and she even approved and encourage me to do it! As did CKReads, the one and only blogger who made this tag! Well, let’s get down to business!
1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of books bff’s that you love
Now I just can’t help it; I have to agree with Book Snacks here and say the Golden Trio. They’re just the Golden Standard of friendship. (Haha, bad puns.)
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have liked to grown up with?
Luna Lovegood. Gosh I love that girl. I would love to have her as a childhood bestie. Walking around the woods with her, sticking up to the bullies for her being so passive, and just… Luna!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
I would have to say Percy Jackson. I mean come on guys, it’s Percy Jackson. Whenever we trained, we would so be jeering and making snarky comments at each other. Percy would be that one best friend that everyone thinks I hate but really really he’s like my best buddy. Because who wouldn’t love having Jackson as their best buddy?
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Clarissa Morgensten, hands down. Her fashion sense is just so fabulous, especially in the movie when Lily Collins played her. I just couldn’t stop wanting to get an unlimited shopping spree in her closet when I watched that movie.
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Fred and George Weasley, of course! I would definitely be pranking everyone with these two at my sides. (Consider yourselves luck guy that I didn’t exist in the Harry Potter universe because I literally would changed the entire story.)
6. Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be surrogate big brother/sister?
Annabeth Chase! I mean come on guys, who wouldn’t love to have Annabeth Chase as a kick-butt awesome older sister? I would die with happiness if I woke with Annabeth Chase as my sister. I can imagine us sitting underneath a tree reading or training with our daggers in our spare time. And awe, I can now imagine Annabeth helping me out with picking my dagger out or she could give me the dagger as a present! And she would stick up for me if I ever got teased and she would help me with my anxiety and just… Awe, now I want this. Thanks a lot imagination feels.
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Who could do a better job than Leo Valdez at the job if being a pick-me-up? I can imagine it so well…. No! Stop! I am having nostalgic feels for something that never has (and never will) happen! 😦
8. The Counselor: Which character would yo go to for relationship advice for (or) confide a secret to?
Um, I mean come on guys. One girl out of like 35, I think. Who else would be better than America Singer?
9. More Than Friends: Who would be your book bf/gf? (If you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only on choice per gender!
Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments! (You would not believe how long it took me to answer this question.) I’m a huge geek, but I’m still working on my geek cred, so being the wonderful that he is, he would be able to help me out. We’d probably meet at the cafe where Eric does his *cough cough* crappy *cough cough* poetry cause I’m always up for something that 1) might make me laugh and 2) includes coffee/a caffeinated beverage. I would be begging my friends to go to that cool table top gaming store cafe place (I forget the word for those kind of places) and he would probably overhear and tries to flirt with me. I would soon fascinate him with my fangirling and geekiness and just yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I totally ship Sizzy, but like
10. Tag some Book Buddies!
Sorry, I really would but
Alright hermits, that was my BFF Book Tag! I hope you all enjoyed reading it and if you really enjoyed it you should give it a try yourself! So I’ve got Twizzlers that need to be snacked on, stuff that needs to get written, and books that need to get read, so I’ll see you guys soon and remember:
Home is where your books are,
The Time Traveling Writer.