Alright guys, I don’t want to really drag this alone, so I’m going to give short and quick answers
and once again, I’m really lazy and s hall not be nominating anyone actually I will be nominanting people because people rock! So let’s get down to business!
The Beautiful Blogger Award
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them
So I was nominated by Rachana from Addicted to YA, And this seems easy enough, so here I go (btw, all these answers shall be bookish, and more like what’s I’ve been reading or stuff about my Goodreads):
- I have currently finished The Lumberjanes #1,, which is written by Noelle StevensonGrace Ellis, and Brooke A. Allen (who is the illistraor) and Black Widow #1 which is written by Nathan Edmondson and Phil Noto (Illustrator ). I finished these on 7/12/2015 and read both in about thirty minutes all together. Easy reads, but hard to forget.
- I am currently reading three books at the moment: The Kill Order by James Dashner, Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, and finally, The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud.
- I am currently 47% done with 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge; I have read 28 out of 60 books; and I am 3 books behind schedule.
- And I am also doing the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge and I have read 25 our of 53 books for that (almost 50% complete!! :DD).
- I don’t know.
- Wow this post sucks.
- I really don’t know what to put.
And that’s all I can think of for now. Contrary to my earlier statement, I shall not be nominating anyone for this post- WAIT. I know I did this last time and it legitimately sucks, but if you have read this entire thing and you’ve already liked/are about to like it- THEN I NOMINATE YOU MY GOOD SIR. But you see there’s a catch because there’s always a catch and so you are nominated only if you’re liked this post by now/still reading and know you’re going to like it and if you are within the first seven people to like it. Alright, this post really sucks but whatever.
Home is where your books are,
The Time Traveling Writer.