I was nominated for this lovely award by the fabulous Only The Lonely. May good fortune and wonderful health be brought upon you and your pretty little head this year! (Idk man I’m a complete fool when it comes to compliments)
Alright so as you all know, I having been absolutely dying to be nominated for an award (really just a book tag, but hey, I ain’t complaining) and I am really excited for this. So HERE. WE. GO.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I am a humongous fangirl. TV shows, books, bands, broadway musicals— anything and everything. Basically all of it (I am working on my fandom page on my site, so check back later for the link!)
- I have a love-hate-relationship with cats. Some days I despise their entire existence, others I only want to get a cat and then be done with life. It’s weird. I know.
- I am obsessed with quotes, and often find myself playing around with this special skill of mine to remember quotes and lyrics. In the middle of a conversation, don’t be surprised to find me quoting a Fall Out Boy lyric or one of the Harry Potter books. It’s just who I am.
- I am an apspiring and undiscovered young adult novelist— heh, the real meaning of this long definition that I like to dub on myself is simply that I am a: teenage girl who fancies the idea of being a young adult author (all and any genre except for trashy romance paperbacks) when I finish schooling (middle, high, and college). So yeah.
- My favourite actresses are Audry Hephburn, Marilyn Monroe, Emma Watson, Lilly Collins, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- My favourite actors are Daniel Radclife, Josh Hucherson, Neil Patrick Harris, Ben Stiller, David Schwimmer, and Roben Williams.
- I pride myself on my Fall Out Boy collection that consists five CDS and half of my phone storage. Heh heh, I love those middle aged dorks.
- I have a new found love for skirts and knee socks.My style consists very much of highly warm and loose clothes, all except when it comes to my jeans— then it’s all skinny and pretty. I live for oversized sweaters, converse and boots, band/fandom tees, leather jackets, and fedoras and beanies. A nice scarf or dress isn’t too bad here or there either.
- Not only do I pride myself on my (not-so) extensive Fall Out Boy collection, I am very boastful to say that I own the entire Harry Potter book series and all of the movies on DVD and blue-ray. Woohoo!
- I am a Biblophile (one who is obsessed with books and collecting them), an Angophile (a person who loves and obsesses over all things Britih), and a Philharmonic (one who appreciates and is highly devoted to music).
- I can’t just drink cold water— it has to be iced water.
Answers to set questions:
- Write Me A Book, John!
- Blue Chick Ninja
- Cristian Mihai
- Tea With Ellie
- The Book Detective
- The Music Writing Geek
- Chips-A-Hoy or Oreos?
- Do you have a favourite children’s book from your childhood that you can remember reading clearly?
- Are you a reader, writer, both, or neither?
- What do you like to snack whilst you blog?
- Favourite song(s) to jam out to while blogging/scrolling through the interweb?
- The book is better, or the movie gives you more visualisation?
- Quickly now, you’ve been given the choice to find the wardrobe that leads to Narnia, or you can go to Hogwarts! Which one do you choose?
- If you could make one fictional character fall in love with you, who would it be and why them?
- Favourite book-to-movie transfer?
- If you could meet any author, who it would it be and what would be the first thing you would say to them?
Woohoo, that was fun! I hope all my nominees have fun and please feel free to comment, like, follow me— whatever. 🙂
Thanks for reading.
Best of luck,
The Time Traveling Writer